King of Neverwinter
Theme: Neverwinter Noble
Level: 5 (Champion)
|Kingdom of Neverwinter||2|
Armor Skills: Unlike other commanders, you take no attack penalties for fighting in heavy armor. (As indicated on your class chart, your base AC in heavy armor is 14.)
Destined to Lead: When you roll a 5 or 6 on an icon relationship die, you gain 2 bonus command points that last until the end of the current game session.
Martial Training: Unlike other commanders, you don’t take a –2 attack penalty when fighting with heavy or martial weapons.
- Add a total of 2 points to backgrounds you already have, or choose 2 points of new backgrounds that make sense for your character. You still can’t go over the 5-point-per-background maximum.
- You now gain the 2 bonus command points when you roll a 4 with an icon relationship die as well.
- The target of Rally Now also adds hit points equal to your Charisma modifier to the recovery. (Double your Charisma modifier at 5th level; triple it at 8th level.)
- If the escalation die is 3+, the target of Try Again gains a bonus to the reroll equal to your Charisma modifier.
- Your basic tactical strike has a damage bonus equal to your Charisma modifier.
- You get 7 additional hit points.
Alagondar’s Heir +2
Though most know Rodrik as one of several sons of House Thann, his true mother was a member of Neverwinter’s royal family who barely escaped the cataclysm before she died. Known to very few, he is the last heir of Nasher Alagondar. Though he has largely kept his true lineage quiet, there are many in the North who still have great respect for the Alagondar name.
House Thann Noble +2
Rodrik has spent much of his life helping his family manage the many businesses of House Thann, particularly their vineyards and dealings with the Vintner’s, Distillers’ & Brewers’ Guild. Through these dealings, he has picked up some skill for business and politics, as well as a knowledge of fine wines.
Oghmanyte Student +2
Waterdeep respects the value of an educated lord, so the Thanns made sure that Rodrik had the best teachers. He received tutoring in history and the arts from the Church of Oghma’s scholars at the Font of Knowledge.
Adventure Company Captain +4
House Thann has often employed adventuring companies to expand its holdings and reclaim properties that were lost in Spellplague. Rodrik has taken it upon himself to lead these fighters in the field to see that the most important missions for his house are carried out.